The Earlham FFA Chapter was recognized by the State Office as an incorporated chapter on the 24th of October, 1935. The chapter president was Willard C. Smith, the vice president was Lawrence E. Cot, the joint secretaries were Leon Wetrich and Howard Ralston, and the joint treasurers were Max Allsup and Carl E. Gilman. The four joint reporters were Leonard Loull, Jack Hunter, Donald Mapes, and Dale Boyle. Arthur S. Ruggles was the chapter advisor. The National and State presidents at the time were Leslie M. Fry and Arthur Kirchhoff, and the National and State secretaries were Malcolm G. Wilkheims and Cecil Carr, respectively. The 2015-2016 year will be our 80th year as an incorporated chapter.